Monday, May 9, 2011

Instant IQ booster

I got some specs today. Not just-for-funsies glasses either. These are must-wear-everyday glasses. Apparently I've had an astigmatism for 15 years and didn't know it--according to the opthamologist. I always thought I was mildly near-sided. My crow's feet from constantly squinting would beg to differ. Guess LensCrafters doesn't really know what they are doing after-all.

Oh, it's nice to see, btw. I have to say I quite like it. I feel like a different person in glasses. Like a different, much smarter person in a costume. And that different person kind of resembles if Lisa Loeb and the MTV V-jay (not to be confused with va-jay-jay) of olden days Kennedy had a baby...but I'm liking it. I'm really liking that I can see. And that I feel smarter. And that I feel like a new person, or the old person in a costume depending on the minute.

That is all.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...