Monday, June 6, 2011

And we're moving to...

VISALIA!!!

Wha?!

I know. You might be asking me questions in your mind like, weren't you just there 5 months ago? Haven't you crazy folks moved 4 times in 10 months? Are you happy about this?

The answer to those questions would be yes. It was a little overwhelming to think about moving YET AGAIN, but the job is great and we have some good friends there so we are excited. Or at least that is my official stance. Now to find a house and move...

BTW this is what Landon looked like when we lived in Visalia last. Oh, I think I might have to cry.

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Well, at least you know! And you always told me how much you liked living there when you did. And just think of all that fresh produce! We're still up in the air as to where we'll be living by the end of the summer, and I'm trying not to let it consume my every thought. It's tough! We should chat soon. I'm sorry I didn't call you back after you called me last. Life has been nuts. I will try and call you sometime this week (or you call me if you have a minute) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy about this! :) You are an easy drive to LA!
    And I have to agree with Cristy... the produce is pretty amazing. Remember those strawberries?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for FINALLY knowing where you will be off to next!! I will call you! Hope all is well! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're always up for a trip to Sequoia and now you're closer to us too! When do you move?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy! When do you guys leave. We have to get some good time in first. I'm excited for you guys and for Rod to go somewhere he's familiar with the gig, but in charge this time :-) Let me help you with Landon so you can pack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah!! SO it's official then!!! Fantastic! You can plan and nest! Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...