Saturday, May 14, 2011

2 Weddings and a Missionary (2 of 3)

Rod's younger brother Tod got married to Betsy on Mexican Independence day in the Bountiful, Utah temple. Arrrrriba! They were a very happy, handsome couple and I am glad we got to be a part of the big day.
I didn't get a lot of great pics but here are few I did happen to take.
I see three Mr. Bean's and one Creeper in this picture.
They had their reception where we did, at "The Point" and I have to say, I enjoyed their reception more than ours because I actually got to eat, relax, and enjoy the view. Not to say that I didn't love my wedding, but it was just kind of funny to be back in the same place I was married only this time toting the little Prime Minister Landon. Didn't the little PML look dapper in his prep-school suit?
Us, pretending like we have it together.
Married BABIES!!! Andie Marshall (Landon's cousin) and Landon . jk.
This is a little more accurate.
And of course we had to get the all testosterone picture. Luckily Landon learned how to "fold his arms" last week.
Congrats to Tod and Betsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...