Saturday, March 26, 2011

Grandma Sherri and Monterey Bay Aquarium



Last week, my step-mom Sherri came out to San Jose for a visit. We had so much fun and little Landon didn't want it to end. We decided to take a short day trip down to Monterey. As I have mentioned before, we have been in a bit of uncertainty in our lives, not knowing where our options are as far as no knowing where we are going to settle until the company lets us know when and where we are moving. So we have been trying to make the best of it, and enjoying all the fun things in the area as much as possible.
My outfit seemed like a good idea when I left the house...uh, yikes.
I love the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Its just the right size, not too big that you get museum fatigue but big enough that you aren't bored.









Jellyfish are so awesome, as long as they aren't swimming in the same water as you, right?




There is a reason my son is so animated...This was at our favorite Clam Chowder restaurant. Vivolo's Chowder House. Super Cheap, really heavy, delicious clam chowder. My recommendation would be to split your sourdough bowl of chowder because it is FILLING.

And don't worry I was TERRIFIED of a Tsunami the whole time we were there. This full blown paranoia is something I have recently adopted since becoming a Mom. Does any one else get ridiculously paranoid about death, accidents, and natural disasters since becoming a mother?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Monterey Bay Aquarium!! So fun! Looks like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that kid is cute! I love when my kids are about 16 months old. Not doing a new born, but not a terrible 2. Enjoy! Plus, now it's getting fun cause you can take him places and he enjoys/gets some of it!!!

    Go clam chowder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...