Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beyond Belief.


So did I mention we are moving? AGAIN!?!?! I know. It's BEYOND ridiculous. This will be the 4th move in 9 months. Visalia-Utah-Visalia-San Jose-?

I know it's excessive, especially because when I tell my friends, THEY get mad about it for me. (thanks guys). We still don't know where we are going yet and probably won't know until the end of the month. Most likely somewhere in northern California. But honestly, yeah--its stupid, and I'm sooooooo over it.

Apparently this will be the last move for a while and it should happen sometime in May-ish. (Although, I'm not getting my hopes up). I am sad to be leaving the Bay area, especially when we are just getting settled and I love my little house.

HOWEVER, there are always new adventures in store and we seem to be headed in the right direction. Every move, I have been pleasantly surprised at the friends I have made and the fun things to do in new areas. I am thinking I might have to open up a moving consultation business because I am getting to be such an expert at it. Except I would never do that.

Anyway...that is my scintillating info for the day. I am looking forward to being settled. Whenever that is. In the meantime, I am learning how to exist in the chaos and be okay about it. So that's something, right? Now comes the waiting...

Here's to new adventures, wherever they may be...

photo credit here.

6 comments:

  1. i. would. die.
    you are a strong woman, hil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap. Good luck sister. Maybe the move will be LA? Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! Ugh!! You go, sista. I envy your gonads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought moving twice in the same year I gave birth was insane. You're amazing. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hilary, if there's anyone who feels your pain... it's me. We moved 4 times in 1 year and I was pregnant for them all. It was the worst experience of my life. Although I found it nice to meet new people, toward the end of it I was so over it... as lame as that is. I was just SO tired of making the effort (which is a lot) to make new friends. It's exhausting! Hopefully this will be the last for awhile. Good luck on the move.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...