Monday, February 7, 2011

My two cents on {The Bachelor}


Couple of thoughts:
  • Oh how I wish we could have gone to Costa Rica this year with my parents. How gorgeous is that place?
  • That resort looks amazing but I would be nervous to be that close to a live volcano.
  • Chantal O is a Looney Tune but boy is she a beauty. "I'm totally in love," on the second date...sounds like a few other Mormons I know. ;)
  • Brad's "seriousness"is starting to get annoying. He would be kind of boring to be married to, I think.
  • Brads attitude toward Michelle is just "shut up and lets get it on."
  • Emily is still my fav
  • Brad and Alli on two asses. Hilarious.
  • Why does every girl on The Bachelor have fake boobs?
  • How amazing are the car scene's? They can't just walk away and compose themselves, they have to talk to the camera all the way to the airport.
  • You gotta hand it to Michelle, she knows how to make herself the star of the show. Even though she is just gross.
  • Brad's mental capacity can't handle Michelle's level of manipulation. How awesome would it be if he sent her home?
  • I'm bummed he sent Jackie home. She looks like Sandra Bullock meets a Kardashian.
  • How about those promos?! Cant wait til next week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Michelle TOTALLY works every angle to be the star of the show. I can't believe Brad doesn't see right through her but she is a real piece of work! She is possessive, controlling, manipulative and just scary! I love how she thinks Chantal is aggressive and cocky when she is way worse. or that Jackie was whiny and dramatic when again, she was worse on her date! Crazy crazy woman.

    Totally love Emily too, she's been my favorite from day one but I don't see a lot of chemistry with her and Brad. Either way, she's gonna get a lot of dates after doing this show!

    Oh and I'm sooo glad he got rid of Alli! Why the heck did he keep her so long anyway? After that time when she was hating on Emily and saying "well we all have issues, just because she has the worst sob story...blah blah blah blah..." I was like SERIOUSLY?!! You are done.

    anyway, SO glad to have another friend who watches the bachelor. I know it's ridiculous but that's why I love it so much! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prediction is that that Emily is the next Bachelorette. I agree, not a whole lot of Brad chemistry. I kinda hate to say it, but I think he might end up with Ashley H...annoying as she is. And I totally agree about Alli--yikes, she was a weirdo.

    We are obsessed with the Bachelor over here. OBSESSED.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...