Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm kind of obsessed with red lipstick right now...

It's a little ridiculous and I'm wondering if its even age-appropriate. Something about being 30 makes me think about stuff like that a lot more. BUT I am in love with this retro red lipstick. I also like how i just got rid of my nose completely, ever want to do that ladies? I guess I was having a bad nose day.

RZ totally HATES it. LOATHES it. He's that CA guy through and through. He always says things like "I love it when you don't wear ANY make-up." But don't buy it for one second. I promise you, when I put on the "full face" he's always like "You look so pretty! yadda yadda." He doesn't say that when I don't wear make up.

Moral of the story: Guys like make up. They love it. They just want it to look natural. In the meantime, I will be wearing my red lipstick to the grocery store and getting strange looks for it. That's fine with me.

Lipstick is NARS Jungle Red.

3 comments:

  1. i like it too.....and am obsessed w/ bachelor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for calling out that guys are lying when they say they don't like make up. Totally true how they think you look so good when you're wearing it but you never hear those compliments when you're not!

    p.s. love the red lips you sassy thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...