Sunday, February 6, 2011

I guess there was a big game on today...

I didn't really notice. I was too busy watching commercials and feeling super awkward during a really silly, out-of-tune, half-time show with a bunch of 40 year-olds jumping around in robot costumes. (Just sayin) And that is all the negative blither I will spout. (I did make the required "super bowl" chili, fyi).

We did do a quick drive to Santa Cruz because the day was BEYOND gorgeous. One of those days where you wake up, look outside, and thank your lucky stars that you are living in a ridiculously rent-inflated place. It's freaking February and look at this place.
Landon was pumped for puppies and boats. As usual.
I was happy he tolerated the stroller.
The only pic we took of the ocean. (back lit pic...someday we will find our regular camera but in the meantime we are very thankful for cellphone cams)Aw, these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...