Sunday, January 30, 2011

My week in pics + a little more

Most of these pics are blurry bc I don't have a normal camera right now, just a cellphone.
Random flock of turkeys in Walnut Creek. Whoever says wild turkeys don't make people happy? This was maybe the highlight of the week. Gobble, gobble.This was the low point. Read more here.
This was another, slightly milder, low point. Thankfully I caught him mid-throw with my bronzer and $42 foundation. The brush was the only casualty.
I was trying to take a pic of Rod "Droiding." We are always checking our smart phones, like a duo of losers, until the very last minute before drifting into slumber land. He clearly didn't want me to take the pic, which is why I'm posting it. :)
Blurry but still presh. He barks like a dog every time his bath is over because he gets to be a puppy.


This was a cool/horrifying/thought provoking article I read.

I finished reading this book and I HIGHLY recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, poor tough little guy! Glad you survived the ER and usually the parents have a harder time then the kids. :)

    OK, that article is very disturbing. I have to say, we have a lot of Asians in our area now, and I've witnessed how they raise their kids first hand. It's funny at the park, because they stand on the side and watch all of my kids running around having a blast, and the second they attempt to play, their parents will yell at them in Cantonese and the kids just freeze and stare again at my kids. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! That pic of you and Rod in bed on your phones is cracking me up cause we're the SAME WAY!! so pathetic but so funny! glad we're not the only ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...