Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello to the blog of my 30s

I realize I am kind of a non-committal blogger. There's the private blog. Then the hils health blog, then the healthgirltv blog...its getting hard to keep up with me, and I'm not even a Kardashian.

Wah-woh.

So I have decided make it mainstream. Its just easier that way. 2 blogs. One for family/personal stuff, the other for health related anecdotes and recipes, etc. This way, I can just show up in your reader. (I'll be honest, if you are private, I'm VERY RARELY, if ever, checking your blog...not because I don't like you but, because google reader is just so easy to scroll through and I forget otherwise).

I've decided to discontinue my private blog. I know, I know--but what about protecting your children from all the weirdos out there? Well, you see, I started my first blog back in early 2006 when I didn't really realize that blogs we not exactly journals/anonymous cyber-vomit. The blog address was angelhil for cryin' out loud. Like I knew any better. It was 2006. sheesh.

Now people blog, they tell you their name, you can facebook them, spokeo them, etc etc. I'm starting to believe that its going to become harder and harder for people to be able to hide info anyway. And now I have a filter, albeit a small, partially broken filter, but lets just say I won't be blogging about things as dramatic as my tumultuous dating life of past years.

So there you have it. I might eat my words someday and go private again, but for now, I'm going to share my life...however suburban it may be.

1. www.healthgirltv.com
2. http://stablebutnotboring.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I obviously just discovered your blog and it's been so fun catching up on your life! So glad you have a public family blog. I agree that it's super hard to follow private blogs because they don't have an RSS feed so you never know when they update. So yeah, super glad you've gone public and I can keep up with you and all your fabulous adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...