Monday, April 18, 2011

Being all Touristy and {Wonderland}

I have to say...
Times Square is a rather fun place to be. So we decided that since the only people walking through Times Square are tourists, that we would stop trying to blend in and give ourselves permission to act all silly-touristy-like. (although, due to the fact that I brought bright red and blue coats with me and everyone in NYC only wears black and gray--we never truly blended)
Because if you can't act like an idiot in Times Square, then where can you?
Of course, our main reason for dilly-dallying in Times Square was to see this talented lady perform ON FREAKING BROADWAY in the new musical, "Wonderland."
How cool is this picture of Natalie Hill? I mean, it's like 9 feet tall. I had to get a shot of Rod with mim's impressive cleavage. :)
You guys, I loved this show. I was so entertained. We had crazy-amazing seats and it was so fun to know someone in the cast (way to go RZ). I loved the dancing and the costumes and the whole crazy spectacle of it all. I think this will be something that all the little Wicked-ers will just eat up.
7th row, baby.
And Natalie was so awesome to invite us backstage and actually ON STAGE. Always fun to be in a theater. Reminds me of the good ol' days (sigh).
Rod and I look a little like we just got stunned with a stun-gun, but it's on stage at the Marquis Theater so you better believe it's getting included. :)

Definitely one of the highlights of NYC. Thanks Natalie for making us feel so special! (and thanks Rod for those ridiculously priced but hella-amazing seats).

3 comments:

  1. i loooove it! come back soooooon please? i need more time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was SO much fun. We will have to make it an annual thing. Too bad we don't live closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw!!! That's so awesome!!!! Could you imagine performing in front of that house? Geez. I would have been all starry-eyed too! Now you can say you were "ON" Broadway!!! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...