Sunday, June 12, 2011

My mental state...

I've been living in aneurysm territory lately. It happens to me every time I know we have to move but we haven't signed a lease on a new place yet. I turn into a literal lunatic and I think my brain might just explode. Ask my husband.

Oh yes, did you know? We're moving.

We've found a place, put in an application (LAST TUESDAY!), have an excellent rental history but we haven't heard back from the landlord. (The real estate agent's professional email moniker being "pismobeachbum....@---------.com" might have something to with it...). Which then makes scheduling movers, utilities, and all the other mind-numbing details associated with moving impossible. Compound that with having to be out of our current place by July 1 and you have my crazy, anxiety-ridden alter ego running the show.

So what would any slightly masochistic, I mean reasonable person do to try and feel better?

Why get a bikini wax, OF COURSE.

(Word to the wise: when you want to rip your hair out...don't literally rip your hair out...)

I should have just eaten some chocolate cake.

That's right I just said bikini wax on the blog...another indicator of where I'm operating from this week.

1 comment:

  1. Can... so... relate... kill... me... NOW!! And I did eat the chocolate cake and since we're headed for the beach this weekend am wishing I got the bikini wax instead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...