Friday, June 10, 2011

MADE Reunion + Emily's Graduation

Emily Graduated!!!! Last week I went to Modesto because Emily graduated and invited me to her graduation party. It happened to be a great MADE reunion with Austin there (we really missed our wonderful field producers Robbie and Mandy...it wasn't the same without them). She was as beautiful and confident as ever and is thrilled to be heading off to college.
Front page of the Modesto Bee.
Bam. 2 page yearbook spread. Kind of a big deal for a Senior in high school, right?
Oh yeah, back in a high school yearbook myself. (Random fact: Emily's high school, Davis High, is the same high school my husband, all his siblings and his parents graduated from. MTV didn't even know where I was living when they contacted me for the job...now that's a coincidence.)



Landon was a little bashful. (I have Emily's grad announcement and pic on my fridge and every time we walk past it he says points to it and says "emily" with a big bashful grin)
It was so great to catch up and I think "little Emily" and I will be friends for life. :)

To see our episode go here.
For extra scenes go here.

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I loved watching that episode and seeing you work it! Fun to see pics of you guys together and Landon's bashful little smile is the best. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pleased to know about your graduation party. My sister in law has a very good taste in organizing parties. Booked one of the high rated home studios NYC for our family get together. Loved the dinner preparations and desserts arranged in station manner. Tasty pasta treats and starters made our party much more yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...